Yours Truly

My photo

I started this blog several years ago as an outlet. To whomever reads my blog, I hope you are encouraged. I do my best to keep it short, so it can be a breath of fresh air.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Love As A Christian

The world is watching as America has another heartbreaking instance of life lost due to hatred in the heart of man. I don't agree with what has taken place. If I am to be a follower of Christ, I am to love. This means the extra step of loving everyone, even the ones who have been at the heart of this horrible day in America. I don't condone it and I refuse to let if cause me to let bitterness to take place in my heart. I will fight back by teaching my son to show kindness and love. To not be afraid to stand on Christian principles. To be a light of Christ wherever he goes. This world needs Jesus, America needs Jesus. I believe we are in the last days. I refuse to be unkind and not love my fellow mankind. Not one is better than the other. I challenge you to love one another, show compassion and forgive. Do not let hatred take root in your heart. God is still good.

No comments: