Yours Truly

My photo

I started this blog several years ago as an outlet. To whomever reads my blog, I hope you are encouraged. I do my best to keep it short, so it can be a breath of fresh air.

Saturday, August 05, 2017

Alexis and Mathew

Twenty years ago a sweet little girl by the name of Alexis was born. She was blessed because her mom had three sisters who loved this little girl a great deal. We rocked her to sleep when she was a baby and spent countless hours doting on her. This morning, came together again to dote on her as she prepared for her wedding day. Watching her walk down the aisle brought tears to our eyes. Mathew is a good guy and we know our girl is in good hands. I love her dearly and am so glad to have been a part of her special day. Wishing you all the best to Alexis and Mathew. God is good.

No comments: