Yours Truly

My photo

I started this blog several years ago as an outlet. To whomever reads my blog, I hope you are encouraged. I do my best to keep it short, so it can be a breath of fresh air.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

NAYC 17 Bound

We loaded our car up, bid farewell to Ross and Pearl, and headed towards Indiana. Ross will head out later with the BYG tomorrow. Huge shout our friends for house sitting and pet sitting, while we are away. We drove for most of the day and have stopped for the night in West Virginia. Our room has a spectacular view of the mountains. I'm so happy to be able to watch the sunset over my beloved mountains. We are very excited about the upcoming events. We have hearts full of expectations for a mighty move of God. We want to go to a new dimension in Christ and believe that something supernatural is going to take place. Lives will be transformed and this generation of young people are going to be empowered from on high. We are in the last days and this generation is the one for signs and wonders to follow. They will do mighty exploits in the Name of Jesus. This week, the keys to the Endtime Revival is going to be placed into their hands. This is that! God is good.

No comments: