Yours Truly

My photo

I started this blog several years ago as an outlet. To whomever reads my blog, I hope you are encouraged. I do my best to keep it short, so it can be a breath of fresh air.

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Keep It On The Table

Today at Bethel, we had an Ladies International Luncheon. We had beautiful food from all over the world. After our bellies were full, our hearts were filled by the anointed words of Sis Cerccia. She made us laugh and challenges us to keep it all in the table. God's word is filled with instructions, blessings and sometimes we may not like what we read. We can't pick and choose what we like and get rid of what we don't like. It's important to stick to the truth of God's word, all of it. She challenged us to be feminine ladies and embrace holiness. I'm thankful she came and spoke into our hearts. God is good.

No comments: