Yours Truly

My photo

I started this blog several years ago as an outlet. To whomever reads my blog, I hope you are encouraged. I do my best to keep it short, so it can be a breath of fresh air.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

In The Process

I have been working on something that I want to share with you soon. This topic is very important to me and I hope to have it posted by the end of this week. Pastor Davis a while back was teaching on Divine Authority. One of his lessons talked about hair. I won't go into it tonight, because I'm not 100% ready. I'm passionate about this and I know many will not agree with the stand I take on this. However, this is something that I will not budge on. I believe we are in the last days and if ever there was a time to be outspoken in our lifestyle, this is the time. People are no longer afraid to be who they feel/think they are, why is it that Christians have become afraid to stand out of the crowd? God is good.

No comments: