Yours Truly

My photo

I started this blog several years ago as an outlet. To whomever reads my blog, I hope you are encouraged. I do my best to keep it short, so it can be a breath of fresh air.

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Congratulations Celebration

Today we celebrated the graduation from college by my niece Taylor. She worked hard and now has a degree from Stockton University. A lot of family and friends came to celebrate with her. Her famous pink ice cream truck was up and stocked with her Taylor Made Treats, trademark ice cream sandwiches. RJ and some of his cousins had s good time making sure everyone got the ice cream of their choice. The weather was great and the time with family, priceless. We are sanctified proud of her and we know she has a wonderful future ahead of her. Wishing her all the best and congratulations! God is good.

No comments: