Yours Truly

My photo

I started this blog several years ago as an outlet. To whomever reads my blog, I hope you are encouraged. I do my best to keep it short, so it can be a breath of fresh air.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Being Instant

We have been taught that you need to be instant in and out of season. What that means is always be available on short notice to lend a helping hand. Our good friend Bro. Wynn suffered a heart attack on Friday. He pastors at Solid Rock UPC in NJ. Bob and I made ourselves available and made plans to be in their church this Sunday. We are so thankful that Bro. Wynn is going to be ok. I ask that you keep him and his family in your prayers. My husband did a great job preaching. I always learn something new when he speaks. He talked about doing exploits and that the church is rising up in the last days. He encouraged the church and reminded them that God will give them strength through this time of trial and miracles are going to take place. We love the saints at Solid Rock and are thankful for the strong presence of the Lord that was felt today. It was also nice to spend a some time with our mom's and Joe's family as well.
God is good.

No comments: